1. Khan, S. et al. (2002), ‘Environmental concepts and models for participative management of irrigation areas – Applications in the Murray Darling Basin’, Workshop “Irrigation Advisory Services and Participatory Extension in Irrigation Management” organized by FAO-ICID
3. Hornbuckle, J. et al. (2009), “IrriSatSMS: Irrigation water management by satellite and SMS- A utilization framework” CRC for Irrigation Futures Techical Report No 01/09, CSIRO Land and Water Science Report No 04/09
7. Zetland, D. (2011), ‘A few thoughts on fair, efficient and sustainable management of agricultural use’, Presentation in Conference on water pricing in agriculture: on track for a fair and efficient policy in Europe? http://ecologic-events.eu/water_pricing_conference_2011/Speakers%27presentations
9. Chartzoulakis K., Kasapakis I., Tzobanoglou I., 2008, "Improving water efficiency: The irrigation advisory service of Crete, Greece" The 3rd International Conference on Water Resources and Arid Environments and the 1st Arab Water Forum. NAGREF- Institute for Olive Tree and Subtropical Plants, Dept. of Irrigation and Water Resources, Crete, Greece
10. Smith, M., Munoz, G., 2002 "ICID Irrigation Advisory Services for Effective Water Use: A Review of Experiences." Irrigation Advisory Services and Participatory Extension in Irrigation Management Workshop, organised by FAO Montreal. Canada
11. Tollefson L.C., Tomasiewicz D., Linsley J., Paterson B., Hohm R. 2002 "ICID Irrigation Advisory Services (A Canadian Model)". Irrigation Advisory Services and Participatory Extension in Irrigation Management Workshop, organised by FAO Montreal, Canada.