About the project
Welcome to the website of the FP7-ENV Project ENORASIS (Grant Agreement 282949). The core aim of the project is to develop an integrated Decision Support System for environmentally optimized irrigation management by farmers and water management organizations based on advanced technologies and models. The duration of the project is three years (January 2012- December 2014).
- 07/01/2015 ENORASIS project has terminated!
- 07/01/2015 The results of ENORASIS final conference (November 27th 2014, Patras, Greece)
- 21/11/2014 ENORASIS Final Conference at IRLA 2014 International Symposium- The final programme
- 19/11/2014 ENORASIS workshops in Poland
- 03/11/2014 ENORASIS policy workshop in Turkey- A new approach to irrigation management